Core Home Inspectors are licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
The certified home inspectors of Core Home Inspectors approach every Houston, Texas property with precision, accuracy, and a very high level of training and knowledge. Every certified home inspection includes over 400 individual criteria and produces a report informing you of the state of the property, from top to bottom.
The principal home inspector, Phil Cordes, was trained at the American Home Inspecting Institute, and he graduated from a curriculum approved and accredited by the University of Texas at Arlington. Core Home Inspectors are licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), and they are certified as building inspectors, residential energy inspectors, and post tension inspectors. They are members or the Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA), Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) and the International Code Council (ICC).
All Core Home Inspectors use their knowledge, resources, and accreditation to perform an accurate analysis of the property and give you the best information about the home.
- Licensed Professional TREC Inspector Lic.# 8962
- Licensed Wood Destroying Insect Inspector (Termite Inspections) Lic.# 576407
- ICC – Certified Building Inspector # 8061158
- ICC – Certified Residential Energy Inspector # 8061158
- Post Tension Foundation Institute, Certified Level I Field Fundamentals
- TPREIA – Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association, Member
- HAR – Houston Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member
- ICC – International Code Council
- Certified Thermographer – Level 1 The Snell Group
Fees are determined by square footage, type of foundation, and age of home.
References and ratings are available upon request.